Of course, a new Lush review for you all! I've been testing this out for a week, and I have to say, I love it. Before I go any further though, I'd like to point out that this is a lip gloss, not a lip balm. When I bought it I thought that it was, and after applying it the same amount as I would any regular lip balm I was very confused as to why my lips have been super dry. I thought I'd came across my first Lush product which wasn't working for me! However, this is not the case.
The Kiss is one of Lush's first lip glosses, and has a new, whipped texture from their balms. I had read about this online, and hadn't actually intended on buying it until I got to the checkout.
Firstly, the texture. It was surprisingly soft and it is super smooth when applied to your lips.
I'm combining the scent, and the taste in one, and they are amazing. The scent is absolutely glorious, and the taste is devine. It tastes like drumsticks lollies, or love hearts sweets. I have to resist licking it off straight away.
The colour is also very pretty and subtle. It is a light shimmery pink, and looks perfect by itself, or over a lip colour if that's what you desire.
- Taste, scent, taste, scent!
- Subtle colour for those who like to remain natural.
- Not overly expensive for a lip gloss, £5.50 for the tin.
- Appearance, really cute and simple.
- Easy to carry around as it is such a small tin it fits easily into your pocket.
- For me, not overly moisturising. This may be however because I've went the last week thinking it was a balm....
- Depending on you, it's a bit unhygienic for me. I have to wash my hands before I can use it.
Overall, such a lovely product which I would buy again despite my confusion. I'm going to keep mentioning this as it has literally taken me to open up this post to realise that it was a lip gloss, I still can't believe it!
If you'd like to try this product, you can buy it in store or online for £5.50 by clicking here.
Have you tried any of Lush's lipbalms before, or this product? If so, what did you think?