Friday 15 March 2013

Follow Me On Bloglovin'!

As you may, or may not know, GFC will be disappearing on the 1st July and so everyone now needs to do a lovely move over to Bloglovin'. It's an excellent site at keeping all your blogs together in the one place. I have had a link to my account down the side of my page for a while now, but I just want to make sure everyone is aware of it if they want to follow me over there!

To join Bloglovin' click this link here --> Bloglovin'

To find my blog on Bloglovin' click here --> My Blog

Bloglovin' is very easy to use and once you sign up it will allow you to move all your blogs over in one easy step!

If any of you are on Bloglovin' please me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really hoping this isn't true! But I have followed you on Bloglovin' anyway. Mine is http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4748281

    x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)