Saturday 13 April 2013

MAC - Archie's Girls Veronica Lipstick - Daddy's Little Girl


I can't believe I'm only posting about this now, I bought this 4 weeks ago! I have absolutely been loving this lipstick and have been wearing it any chance I get.

This lipstick is from the Archie's Girls collection at MAC. I had been reading so many posts from US bloggers on this collection and I was so excited when it finally came to the UK. I had decided I was only going to let myself buy one product as I really need to be saving and it was a choice between this shade and Ronnie Red. As I already have quite a lot of reds I thought this was quite different.

For a start, I love the packaging, I wasn't quite sure on it when I first saw it online but it's grown on me and I find it very cute. It's very bright and colourful compared to MAC's usual packaging.

The colour itself is completely gorgeous and I think it suits my colouring quite well. At first look at the lipstick itself it looks like its quite dark and very purple, but when applied its got a lot of pink to it and is nice and bright.


As my lips have been quite dry I've been applying a lip balm underneath and this adds a nice bit of shine to the colour. It is a very build able lipstick and you can make it as bright as you'd like. It lasts quite a while too and I don't need to apply it as often as I would with other lip products.

Did you get a chance to try anything from this collection? Has anyone got their hands on anything from the Hayley Williams range at MAC? I've been dying to try some of these out!


















3 comments:

  1. I didn't get anything from this collection because it was all sold out by the time I realized I wanted something! This color is so gorgeous on you! It looks a little daunting in the tube but swatched and on the lips it's such a lovely color for spring :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous colour, the balm underneath adds a lovely sheen!xx

    vintageteapot/ fashion, beauty & life

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lipstick is beautiful! I really wanted a MAC lipstick from this range, but my nearest store is in Belfast which is a bit far just for a lipstick!
    www.the--blonde.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)