Friday 22 June 2012

Coming soon - New Lush Product Reviews!

Just letting you all know that my next reviews from Lush will be on the Full of Grace Moisturiser Bar, and the Oatifix Fresh Face Mask. I've been using Full of Grace for a while now so I have an opinion on it already, and I recently got a sample of Oatifix to see how it reacts to my skin before I buy a full size version. I've read that it's good to put this particular moisturiser on below the face mask which is why I plan to review them both soon, so that I can let you know how they work together as well.

Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I'll be watching the space until something appears!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)