Wednesday 5 September 2012

Essie Fun In The Gondola & Barry M Pink Silver Glitter Polish


I'm off work for a few days which means, I can finally paint my nails!


I decided to use Essie 'Fun in the Gondola' and Barry M 'Pink Silver Glitter' nail polishes together and do a little alternative french manicure. This Essie nail polish is my new absolute favourite nail polish. It's a really gorgeous rosey pink colour, and as mentioned in my August Favourites post which you can read here, I think it's very very similar to MAC's Creme Cup.


Firstly I applied some of my Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails as a sort of base coat, and also because my nails are in terrible condition and I'm trying to help them! Once this was dry, I applied my Essie nail polish and left it to dry.



For the tip I applied my Barry M nail polish which is such a gorgeous colour, and reminds me of the OPI nail polish, Sugar Daddy, which I've used in a few other nail posts. I just kept my hand steady and applied it freely, but if you don't have a steady hand, I'm sure you could use some nail tips as a guide.



It's not very season appropriate since it's coming into Fall/Autumn, but I love these colours and really wanted to get some use out of them.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really good combination! I would have never thought of combining the two, but it totally works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) I love pink and I love glitter so it seemed like a good idea! :)

      Delete
  2. i like the shade of the essie nail polish, very versatile!

    visit my blog maybe? :)
    http://randomsofira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)