Tuesday 9 July 2013

June Favourites

 
I can't actually believe we're in July already, we're flying through the months. I'm very excited for Christmas already, it's over halfway there! Today, I bring you my June favourites. I've decided to write them down as I go through the month as I always find myself having to look around my room trying to figure out what I've been using a lot.

 
I'll start with my make up favourites of the month, and these are ones I've been really loving. Firstly is my Urban Decay Naked Palette, which has made an appearance quite a few times and is one loved by many. I've used this every single day for all of June, and it's been brought over to July as well. I absolutely love this palette, with the shimmery shadows being my favourites.
 
Another eye product is my favourite eye liner. It's the Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner. I'm a big fan of gel eyeliner pencils and this gives a nice thin line and is great for both the top and bottom lash line. It's also really inexpensive and has great lasting power.
 
My favourite lip product of the month is one of the Revlon Lip Butters in Sorbet. This was released a few months ago as part of Revlon's new line of lip butters. As someone who was a huge fan of them when they were released in the UK last year, and couldn't actually wait until they were in stock in Boots and had to order them online, I was super excited when I saw them in store around the same time as they arrived in the US. Sorbet is a beautiful hot pink, and I have a post ready to talk about it in more detail.
 
 
Next is my two favourites moisturisers. The first is the OPI Avo Juice in Jasmine. This line of moisturisers smells glorious. I hadn't actually heard of any lotions by OPI until I saw one in TK Maxx back in May. It was the coconut one and I really regret not buying it at the time as it smelt delicious and reminded me of Summer time. I went back to get it a few weeks later and it was gone, but instead I found this one. I really love the smell of jasmine, and this is such a nice hand cream, and not a scent I often find in moisturisers.
 
For my face, Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Moisturiser has been the one. I mentioned this in my May Birchbox post as I received it as a sample, and ended up buying the full size product. Again, another product which I have a post prepared for to discuss in full!
 
 
Lush's Rose Jam perfume is one of my all time favourite perfumes as well as my favourite for June, and it greatly depresses me that I have to ration this tiny bottle. If you have ever smelt the Rose Jam bath bombs from Lush then you will know how delicious this smells, good enough to eat! Every time I wear this perfume someone compliments me and asks what I'm wearing, and I really wish I know I could repurchase this so I could wear it more.
 
 
My miscellaneous favourites for June have been my Bath & Body Works Lavender Vanilla candle and my iPad. This candle is one that I would love to have all year around, and it's definitely not one specially for Summer. I'm not a huge fan of vanilla, but with the lavender they compliment each other well. I've been lighting this at night time before I go to bed as I love the smell of lavender before I go to sleep.
 
My iPad has been a huge favourite with me since I bought it. I have the mini and I love that I can carry it around with me as it fits in my bag so easily, and is very light and takes up no room at all. I'm also a bit addicted to playing around with too many apps...
 
That's it for my favourites of the month, and I know it won't be at all long before I'm writing my July favourites, crazy!
 
What have your favourites of the month been?
 


3 comments:

  1. ROSE JAM smells divine! I have a friend who wears this perfume and I cannot concentrate on anything when she's around because I just sit there enjoying the scent. I would kill to get my hands on it! Maybe not kill, okay, maybe kil, haha! The Lavendar Vanilla candle is so nice! It sold out in my store but I can just imagine how nice it is to light before bed!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are invited to follow my Christian blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many nice products!


    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)