Monday 29 July 2013

NOTD - Essie's Miami Nice



Little nails of the day for you all. I love nail polish so much and I never get to wear it. I think I need a job where it's a requirement to have nice nails all the time so I can do whatever I want!


Today I'm wearing Essie's Miami Nice on my nails, and it was actually by accident. I have all my Essie polishes in a box and I meant to lift out Super Bossa instead as I haven't actually got to use it yet. I was painting them while watching YouTube videos and didn't even notice until I'd already done the first coat! 

Anyway, I still love this colour (I didn't actually know I owned it but sure). It's a lovely hot pink with blue undertones as is perfect for summer. A big pro with this polish was also the fact that it dried a lot quicker than I expected it too. 

What colour are you wearing on your nails today?

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. reviews on Miami Superhero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. miamisuperhero reviews

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)