Sunday 28 July 2013

OOTD - Ice Hockey



Not a big post, but I'm so sad at my lack of posting that I wanted to put even something small up! The police and fire games are being hosted in Northern Ireland this year and my friend invited me to go last minute to one of the ice hockey games (Las Vegas vs NI Tridents, so good!) and this is what I decided to wear. The weather has been rather temperamental lately and it's always too warm, but with spouts of torrential rain and thunder/lightning, so this is what I choose to wear!

Dress - Henry Holland
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Cardigan - Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes - Steve Madden
Bag - Rebecca Minkoff

Nothing super exciting on my face. I'm wearing the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, MAC Pro Longwear concealer, MAC Mineralize SkinfinishUrban Decay Naked palette shadows, Benefit They're Real mascara, Avon Super Shock gel eyeliner and then finally Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial. 

Hope you're all having a lovely evening! 

1 comment:

  1. ooooooh, i like your flats! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)