Sunday 29 July 2012

Buyapowa Review


I've been following Buyapowa on Twitter for a while now, and checking their website quite a lot, so recently I finally decided to buy something. I had been wanting to purchase Moroccan Oil for quite a while so I decided it was okay to buy it instead of something that I hadn't wanted for a while (I like to think about things before I buy them). I checked their coming up Co Buys and saw that it was due sometime soon so I signed up to be emailed when it was live. I love how you can do that so you don't miss out (I'm currently waiting for the Naked 2 palette and Benefit They're Real mascara).

After getting an email to say that it was now live on their website, I purchased it immediately and then sat to wait for the price to drop, which it did pretty fast. I then received three emails to tell me whenever the price dropped, which I thought was very good as you got constant updates on how much you were going to pay for the product. I was then emailed again whenever it closed, and another to tell me when it had been shipped. I think it took about 3 or 4 days to reach me after the Co buy had closed, but I've heard of other people getting their's a lot sooner, so delivery is pretty good.


It then arrived in a small little box (which I've kept to reuse again as it's a perfect size for parcels!). The Moroccan oil was protected with little polystyrene shapes to make sure it didn't break, and there was also a letter included with all my order details and information on returning the item.


Great service and I loved all the updates I was sent so I knew what was happening the whole way through. I'll definitely purchase of the website again and can't wait until my new Co Buy's come up (I've just discovered I missed the Benefit mascara because it sold out so fast, but there's another one coming up!).

Check out BuyaPowa by clicking here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)