Sunday 22 July 2012

Lush - Emotionial Brilliance - Passionate Swatch Update


A few days ago I put up a post Lush - Emotional Brilliance Launch/Review + Swatches and I just wanted to give you all a little update. You will have noticed I put up an image of the two lip colours I tested on my hand. Above is a photograph of my hand around 16 hours later. This doesn't even show just how bright it still was, but you can notice that the colour from the Passionate lipgloss is still there on my hand. I went to work, and washed my hands with soap about 5 or 6 times while I was there and it still stayed! This definitely shows how good staying power this colour has! I definitely made a good choice and I'm very pleased that it appears to last so long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)