1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and make 11 new questions for the people you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in this post.
4. Go to their page and notify them.
5. No tag backs.
11 Facts About Me
11 Facts About Me
- I like to buy stationery that looks nice, even though I'll probably never use it.
- I can't go to sleep until I've checked my Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
- I hate walking to work by myself early in the morning because I'm convinced someone is going to get me.
- I bought the Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows about 2/3 years ago and have never used it because I don't want to ruin the colours. I take it out and look at it sometimes and put it away again.
- I still love my Sweet Valley High books and like to read them sometimes.
- I've wanted to get a third piercing in my ear for about 4 or 5 years now, but I'm too lazy to actually go and do it.
- I have to check my whole room for spiders every night before I go to bed.
- I can't throw away any of my magazines and have Cosmopolitans from 2007.
- I like nuts, but hate nuts in chocolate and will pick them out before I eat the chocolate.
- Whenever I decide I'm going to sell old clothes on ebay, I try them on and decide I like them too much and may wear them in the future, and end up keeping half of them.
- I have at least 50 DVDs in my collection that are still in the plastic.
1. Favorite bands?
Muse, Radiohead and The Pretty Reckless.
2. What's your HG beauty product?
I kept trying to figure out what HG stood for and I really can't figure it out haha. I'm going to go with it meaning something like favourite/most used? If so, I absolutely love my FAIRYDROPS mascara and I'm sad that it's not available in the UK. I also love my Berry Smoothie Revlon Lip Butter.
3. Would you rather shop at Forever21 or H&M?
Forever21, but we don't have one in Belfast, and I don't like to buy from their online store as I need to try everything on. I just have to stock up when I'm away!
4. Favorite books?
Memoirs of a Geisha is one of my favourites, and I love the Harry Potter series, and have probably read all of them several times.
5. Who is your favorite youtuber?
This is a super hard question for me. For comedy value it has to be JennaMarbles, I also love EpicMealTime for all their food creations, beautywise I've found MissGlamorazzi to be too influential on me, as well as Macbarbie07, and I've also recently discovered Pixi2woo who is very good at makeup. I spend too much time on YouTube...
6. Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
7. Are you neat or messy?
A very organised mess, I know exactly where everything is. Although my idea of a mess apparently is very tidy compared to a lot of my friends.
8. What are your favorite TV shows?
Gossip Girl (so sad it's ending next season!), 90210, The Vampire Diaries, The Lying Game, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Circle (hate that it's ended now).
9. Do you have a phobia?
Heights and spiders.
10. Favorite fast food restaurant?
If we had it, it would most definitely be In n Out burger, their animal fries and grilled cheese is so amazing!
11. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
Usually. Sometimes I remember them later on when I see or hear something that reminded me of it.
- If you could only use one make-up product for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If there was a fire and you only had time to grab one thing (pets not included), what would you take?
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
- What's your favourite hair product?
- What's your favourite season, and why?
- If you could go away on an all expenses paid trip, where would you choose?
- What's your favourite smell?
- What would be your dream job?
- Which channel do you watch most on TV?
- What was your favourite concert?
- Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies?
Lovely bloggers I tag