Thursday 5 July 2012

Which Lush Shampoo Bar?

If you are a follower of my blog you will know already that I've used and loved both the Karma Komba and Jumping Juniper solid shampoo bars from Lush. I'm almost finished with the Jumping Juniper one and want to purchase my next one in advance. I don't know whether to repurchase the same one again, or try one of the other bars to see how I like it. I was thinking about either the Seanik one or Ultimate Shine. I've heard good things about the Seanik one but I'm not too sure I like the sound of the sea salt that's in it. The Ultimate Shine one is on the favourites page of their Hair section on the website which is why I'm drawn to it, and apparently it's one of their first solid shampoo bars, but then sometimes to me, I think shine means it looks greasy, which I do not want! Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)