Thursday 20 December 2012

Blogmas Day 20 - Outfit Of The Night


Another outfit of the day (but actually night) for you all as I went out for my GB Christmas dinner last night. It wasn't somewhere overly fancy but I love this dress and I love my wedges so I thought I would wear them.




Dress - H&M
Tank top (underneath) - H&M
Tights - Asda
Wedges - New Look
Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Belt - H&M
Bracelet - Pandora

Then some little out takes from my sister trying to figure out how to take photographs on my camera. Then a photo bomb from my sister who was going out for dinner too.


Do you like these types of posts? I was thinking that my blog isn't as personal as it could be in that there isn't too many photographs of me and I think I could do with doing some more outfits of the day. Let me know!






1 comment:

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)