Saturday 22 December 2012

Blogmas Day 22 - Lush Angels On Bare Skin Review


Another review from my favourite brand, Lush. I've been meaning to write this review for a while now but keep forgetting somehow. This is the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for sensitive skin like mine.

I done a bit of research before I choose this cleanser. I have quite red skin and its quite uneven so this seemed to be perfect. I try to use this every night if I can after I've taken my make up off and I've noticed the redness on my skin goes down straight away after using.

To use, I just pinch a small amount out of the tub and place in the palm of my hand. I'd say you only need product the size of your big finger nail and that should be sufficient. I then turn on the tap very slightly so only a small amount comes out and put that over the top. I then mix this around in my hand to form a paste. Next just apply all over your face, using circular motions. It's also quite good if you want to exfoliate as well.

Pros :
  • Inexpensive, £6.25 for a 100g tub.
  • Long lasting, this has done me a while now.
  • Great for sensitive skin.
  • Reduces redness (and actually works)
  • Helps to even out skin tone.

Cons :
  • Honestly, nothing. I can't think of a single thing wrong with this product.

Another great thing about this product is that if you bring back 5 clean tubs like this, you'll get a free fresh face mask.

Have you tried this product before, if so what do you think? If not, have you any other cleansers you would recommend for sensitive skin?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)