Sunday 23 December 2012

Blogmas Day 23 - Outfit Of The Day


Are you getting bored of these posts yet? I thought I would take advantage of the fact that I got to wear actual clothes (other than my work uniform) this week as I've been quite busy, and post about it. This is what I wore yesterday when doing a bit of shopping in town (today was a uniform and pyjamas type of day).


Dress - Exhibit
Cardigan - Local Store
Tights - Asda
Boots - Target
Scarf - Forever 21


You may notice I'm in a changing room in this photo and that's because the sales are so good already! I've bought quite a bit recently because there's been a few good bargains so i'll do a haul for you all soon. I have a parcel coming from ASOS so I thought it would be best to wait until it arrives before I do a post about it.


Ill hopefully have another outfit of the day post up for you all on Christmas Day. I'm trying to decide between two outfits on which one I want to wear.


What do you like to wear whilst shopping? Do you go for style or comfort?

1 comment:

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)