Wednesday 5 December 2012

Blogmas Day 1 - Christmas Tree

I know I'm late with this but I'd been wanting to do it for months and then I saw lots of other bloggers doing it and now I definitely want to! I'm starting on what's really day 5 but ill try and catch up as quickly as possible.


Ill start with a nice Christmassy post on my before and after Christmas tree decorating. I look forward to this time of year so much and I love putting up the tree. This is the one in the living room but I still want to put up a smaller one in my bedroom. I'm sure ill do a post on that at some point too!


Has anyone any suggestions of posts they want to see during the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)