Saturday, 15 December 2012

Blogmas Day 15 - Nails of the Day


I decided to finally change my nails from my Essie jag-u-are nail polish that I've been loving so much. I wanted something that was still quite festive so I settled on making them looking frosty.

I used my Barry M polishes for this, the first I've used this brand in quite a while. I applied a base coat first, and then shade 292 which is called Navy.


I had originally thought about doing just my ring finger in glitter, but after applying it, I loved it so much I just put it on them all. I used shade 297 which is simply called Blue Glitter.


I think it looks like sparkling frost or water and I love just looking at how pretty they are.

What do you think? How are you choosing to do your nails for the holidays?

1 comment:

  1. i love these!
    i cant decide what festive nails to do!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave any comments or feedback below. I'll always reply, so ask any questions you'd like and I'll give you an answer! :)